My Everyday 5: What I'm using this spring
- Dr. Jart's Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment is an awesome product for any type of facial skin discoloration. So good in fact, I use it as an everyday SPF and in place of a foundation on the weekends.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer has just enough coverage to use as an everyday foundation if you like a more sheer look. Wide range of skin tones to choose from and boasts SPF 20
- Lush, Let the Good Times Roll Face and Body Cleanser - Perfect amount of "toughness" for daily or weekly usage on the face/neck. Smells like popcorn and cake so enjoy!
- Benefit, Gimme Brow Volumizing Gel - Just had your brows waxed/plucked/threaded, and need a quick filler without the stress? This is your handiest tool! Easy to use and transport, this instantly gives brows a fuller look and doesn't require additional tools to apply
- Lush, Eau Roma Water Toner- Dry skin? Sensitive skin? No problem! This toner is gentle enough to be used everyday (lavender and rose are the main ingredients) but powerful enough to keep skin balanced throughout the day and night
If I had to pick my #1...
When it comes to my current ride or die this spring, I am going to have to go with the Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment (wowza that's a mouthful). This little jar packs so much goodness that I cannot help but love it. I am also a sucker for cool packaging. Regardless, this product contains all the must haves on my list: SPF/moisturizing texture/color correcting.
If you are someone who wants a bit of coverage but doesn't love the feeling of foundation on your skin, this is an awesome product for you. The product actually is a light green, sunscreen like, consistency but color matches to your skin after its applied.
I included a few photos below to show you how I apply the product each morning.